- Who can become a Member?
- Why become a Member?
- How to Join & Membership Fees
- How to Pay
- Renewing Membership
- List of all Forms
Inclusion Ireland is an umbrella group for individuals and organisations in the intellectual disability sector.
Our members include:
● Individuals such as people with an intellectual disability, parents and family members, those working in services, students, or any person with an interest in intellectual disability can become an individual member of Inclusion Ireland.
● Parent and Friend Associations and Support Groups
● Self-Advocacy Groups
● Voluntary and Statutory organisations providing services to people with an intellectual disability
● Trade unions
● Professional Bodies
● Special interest groups
Through the strength of its membership Inclusion Ireland can advocate more effectively for better services, based on the opinion and experiences of a broader group of people and organisations. In return for your support, we promise you
● Access to our information service
● Access to our advocacy service
● A free copy of all our publications when they are published
● Access to Inclusion Ireland staff if you would like an information talk on any aspect of our work
● You will receive the quarterly newsletter
● You will be notified of all conferences, seminars and other events regionally and nationally
● You will be provided with the opportunity to input into shaping response to Government & HSE policy both at local and national level
Inclusion Ireland has both group and individual membership.
(a) Individuals (€10 per year)
If you wish to become an individual member of Inclusion Ireland, please complete the online Individual Membership Application Form.
The fee for individual membership is €10 per year. When your application is received you will receive a confirmation that it will be put to the Board of Inclusion Ireland at its next monthly meeting.
If your group wishes to become one of Inclusion Ireland’s member organisations please complete the online Group Membership Application Form or download it : Group Membership Application Form (word doc). Complete the form and click the submit button or print it out and post it.
Organisations affiliated to Inclusion Ireland pay an annual fee based on the size of their membership or the number of persons they provide supports and services to. To view Fee Scale please click here. When your application is received you will receive a confirmation that it will be put to the Board of Inclusion Ireland at its next monthly meeting.
You can pay online by filling out the online application form for groups, and for individuals. Once you fill out the form online, you are given the option of paying online via paypal (both organisation and individual members have this option).
Inclusion Ireland also accepts bank drafts and postal orders. Please call (01) 8559891 if you have any queries regarding payment.
Current Inclusion Ireland Members can renew membership and pay their fee online.
Individual Members can renew via the online form
Organisation Members can renew via the online form
(a) Individual Members
(b) Organisational Members
If you have any queries regarding membership or fees please call our Administration & Membership Officer Karen Horan on (01) 8559891 or email email@example.com