Inclusion Ireland is committed to the development of Easy to Read materials. Easy to read means that everybody can read and understand something.
Inclusion Ireland was involved in developing the European Standards for Making Information Easy to Read and Understand with 7 other European Countries.
The Easy to Read symbol was developed and should only ever be used when the standards are followed.
Inclusion Ireland has developed a lot of Easy to Read materials and has also worked with many other bodies like the HSE and HIQA, government departments such as Department of the Environment and even the President of Ireland to produce Easy to Read documents.
Inclusion Ireland can assist groups, companies or organisations to produce or test Easy to read materials and more information is available at 01 855 98 91 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Look at some documents that we have produced or collaborated on:
● President of Ireland Easy to Read version of "Being Young and Irish"
● Department of Environment Easy to Read version of National Housing Strategy
● Department of the Environment collaboration on a Guide to Voting
● Inclusion Ireland's Easy to Read Version of Guide to Health Charges
● Health Service Executive (HSE) New Directions Bulletin
● Health Information & Quality Authority (HIQA) Easy to Read version on National Standards
● Health Research Board (HRB's) report on Moving Ahead Project
● Inclusion Ireland's Guide to Advocacy
● Rape Crisis Network Report on Sexual Violence Against People With Disabilities
● SOLAS Learner Guide to Assessment
● COMREG Guide to Phones & Broadband
● Inclusion Ireland guide to Making Decisons About Money
● National Intellectual Disability Database (NIDD) Planning Services for People with Disabilities