Community Healthcare Organisations are the new arrangements for the delivery of health services in Ireland.
A similar reform of acute hospital services is also taking place.
This reorganisation is part of the decentralisation of health services.
The new arrangements have been introduced to make services integrated, accessible and accountable.
Nine Community Healthcare Organisations have been established.
● What the Community Healthcare Organisations will deliver
● Community Health Organisations contacts - Google Map
● HSE Social Care Division contacts
● Current organisational structure of the HSE (pdf)
* Information correct as of Friday, July 10th 2015. This page will be updated regularly.